Starting over ... MOS's
Create Post

Starting over ... MOS's

So my MOS was initially under Electronics Maintenance , but since I didn't ship out before the end of the Fiscal Year ( like I was supposed to) , I was told I have to request a MOS again . I was pretty content with this MOS but I was having second thoughts because I'm interested in Aviation .... but then again Intelligence is also nice lol..theres a few others too lol...It took me about a week or 2 to really make my final decision on a MOS (I have a hard time when I am given too many choices lol) So when I finally decided for one it was a relief . Now I have to do the process all over . So basically I'm asking for some feedback on some MOS's . Not limited to the ones previously mentioned , I'm always up for learning .

Im leaving October 26...counting down the days....Only one MOS i would ever consider...INFANTRY!!!....its eather go hard or go home!

God damn Rob, you buff mother****er. I'm going to have to call you Leonidas

Keep up the moto and It's gotta be 03 for me as well.

Welcome aboard.

If you already made your decision why not just stick with it?

I swear, you all put way too much thought into this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob
    Im leaving October 26...counting down the days....Only one MOS i would ever consider...INFANTRY!!!....its eather go hard or go home!
    **** Yeah man!! Thats what I told my recruiter, I joined to fight a war sit at computers all day.

Anyway Tynes, go with what you think would interest you the most. After that, look at what would give you the best training to help you get a job after you got out. But like I said, I would first choose based on what interests you the most. Have your recruiter tell you about each job, its training, and what they really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tynes890428
    So my MOS was initially under Electronics Maintenance , but since I didn't ship out before the end of the Fiscal Year ( like I was supposed to) , I was told I have to request a MOS again . I was pretty content with this MOS but I was having second thoughts because I'm interested in Aviation .... but then again Intelligence is also nice lol..theres a few others too lol...It took me about a week or 2 to really make my final decision on a MOS (I have a hard time when I am given too many choices lol) So when I finally decided for one it was a relief . Now I have to do the process all over . So basically I'm asking for some feedback on some MOS's . Not limited to the ones previously mentioned , I'm always up for learning .

I was considering 02xx Intel for a while too, but from what I've learned about it, it is pretty boring. My recruiter told me, that its basically paperwork, and more paperwork. You gather information, put it all together, then give it to the infantry men to go out and do orders. He said you spend most of the time in an office, and when you get deployed to the field, the only time your in the field, is when your setting up an office.

Aviation is always good because you get good training, except everyone and there sister is trying to get into aviation so its a hard slot to get.

you have to decide what your looking for.

From what Ive been told you will have a hell of a time, no matter what your MOS is.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ
    God damn Rob, you buff mother****er. I'm going to have to call you Leonidas

Keep up the moto and It's gotta be 03 for me as well.

Welcome aboard.
    WHEW! I'm gonna call him SUPERMAN! HEY! That can be his first Marine tattoo.......................the Superman logo - LOL!

now guys not superman status yet...lol...thats after i become a Marine!!!....!!! GRRR get em done boys!

Thread Information